Wednesday, June 3, 2009

As long as I'm at it...

My yard is so exciting right now. All the things I've planted are growing up! Thought I'd share a few pics of my gardens...
The Lantrip Hacienda
The invisible tree in the front mulched circle is a Yellow Magnolia, should be very beautiful when it gets bigger....

Little coral bells

Lots of ornamental grasses

Our paisley shaped front bed. I'm using strawberries as groundcover and a nice patch of rhubarb growing at the end. Lovingly called the Pie Garden (yum!)

First almost ripe strawberry. Its been a good year for strawberries here in Michigan...

Our beloved Purple Weeping Beech tree


Its companion, the Weeping Birch and its awesome peeling bark...

The Tree Peony that was supposed to be orange...grrr....still very pretty though

Very happy backyard shade garden

No comments: