Thursday, November 27, 2008

So Much LOve!!!

I just reached my 1000th heart on Etsy. I'm so excited!!! Check it out :)
Etsy has been an amazing place to sell my goods in addition to my website. I am very grateful on this Thanksgiving for the success it has given me. I have "met" so many amazing artists. I find myself only wanting to shop there for the quality and uniqueness the artists offer...I'm doing the Handmade Pledge this year. All (or almost all) of my holiday gifts will be bought on Etsy.
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i too am purchasing handmade/ making my gifts this year...since i design cards, half the battle of figuring out the holiday gifts is taken care of! you have a very beautiful blog and very interesting features!

i am actually in the process of trying to make my merchandise more eco-friendly...but recycling my own paper for every project is way too tedious and time consuming.. i am trying to play around with upcycling old papers and things...we'll see! :)