Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fall is here!

Holy cow I have so much to think about lately! My kids started school with my littlest going all day now. Its the first time in 10 years or so I've had the whole day to just make stuff! So what to do...

I spent today doing sketches for a new clothing line, updating my "About" page bio on the website (please look), laundry and then the day was gone...

Oh this is cool...I did check out Co-Op America, an amazing organization dedicated to good ol' eco-action!

Then I was just reading this Etsy Storque article on getting ready for the holiday season. Time is just flying. Kirsten (aka La Femme Monkita) and I got into the Detroit Urban Craft Fair. An awesome opportunity to share our hand-craftiness with some fellow Michiganders. I have confidence I'll get it together at some point though.

I do have sketches and all :)....

No comments: